Professional Development, Education, and Training
The Big “I” believes education is the foundation to sucess. Together with our educational partners we are committed to helping you succeed and grow your business. It is our number one priority. Our innovative and industry leading professional development, education and training sets the bar.
- Producer On-Boarding, New Hire Training, and the Emerging Leaders Series- Looking for industry training for your new employee or an emerging leader? The IIAW has partnered with New Level Partners to bring online training to new hires and emerging leaders in the insurance industry. Online learning is ideal for new hires and job changers and this is an excellent way to fit coverage education into the workday. Our new hire training is on-demand, interactive, cost-effective and measurable.
- Online and Classroom Continuing Education- The IIAW's continuing education instructors provide quality and affordable in classroom and online continuing education. In addition, we partner with Professional Training Associates and the Agent Broker Education Network to bring you the best online education in the industry.
- Big "I" Virtual University- One of our best resources!!! Live and Recorded Webinars, Ask an Expert, Agency Management Resources, VU newsletter, Professionals answering your Personal and Commercial Lines Coverage questions, and MORE!
- Best Practices Webinar Series- Big “I” Best Practices (BP) research gives agencies and the industry key benchmarks and operational information on growth, profitability, productivity and financial stability. Register and attend the free Best Practices for Agency Operations webinar series for snack-size bits of knowledge that can help get your agency get started on the road to operational success.
- Professional Development Series- The IIAW partners with institutions and business coaches to offer an industry leading professional development series for your agency's emerging leaders. Members of the Emerging Leaders Committee qualify to participate in a year round professional development course taught by a leading insurance industry business coach and expert.
- National Conferences- The IIAW creates scholarship opportunities for members, especially Emerging Leaders, to attend national IIABA leadership and legislative conferences.
- Groundbreaking Research
- Access to Legal and Accounting Insurance Experts